if you are getting slow internet connections for your network, you can find some advance wifi extender devices from market. The wifi extender device that you are going to install to your home will get connect your wifi modem device and remove slow internet connections issues from your home.
There are two possible ways for adding new wifi extender device to your home network. First way is using manual configurations using http:// mywifiext.net admin page and second option is using WPS setup.
If you choose Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device for your network, you will need to add this device to your network, you can use advance WPS setup for your device. that means you will not need to access http:// mywifiext.net login page from your computer device.
WPS Setup for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
- Place your wifi router device and wifi extender device to a same location. You can choose a table for placing your extender and router device.
- After that provide power supply to Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender and router device.
- Press the WPS or WiFi Protected Setup button from your extender device. you can find this button at the back side of your wifi extender.
- After that press the WPS button from the router device.
- If WPS settings are going well, status LED will start blinking for few seconds.
- After that you can unplug the power supply for your devices and place your wifi extender to a location where you need high speed internet connections.
When you need to choose location for placing Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device, you can make use of link status LED for Netgear extender device. this link status LED will help you to find the location from where you Netgear wifi extender and router device can communicate easily.