If you are going to purchase Netgear WiFi extender for your home network, you will receive a configuration CD with your device. If in any case you have lost the configuration CD for your device you can configure your Netgear WiFi extender manually.
Here are the Steps for Configuring your Netgear WiFi Extender without using Setup CD
- First you will need to provide supply to your Netgear WiFi extender.
- Once you provide power supply to your device you have to wait for few minutes.’
- Using your computer system you will need to search for the Netgear with extension Netgear_Ext.
- Once you find the Netgear_Ext network you will need to get connect with that network.
- If password is required then fill the password and click on connect button.
- You will now need to open the web browser at your computer system.
- In the address bar your will need to fill mywifiext.net address.
- You will automatically get a redirect to Netgear WiFi extender setup page and from there you will able to manage all settings for your Netgear WiFi extender.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can configure your Netgear Wifi extender without using setup CD.