The Netgear WN3000RPv3 is a device through which you can extend your wireless signal to the places where the signal is very weak Wi-Fi signal or where there is no signal. The device has a feature called as WPS feature, that allows you to connect to the devices which have WPS capability without running any setup or typing any password. For more information about the Netgear WN3000RPv3, you can also visit the www.mywifiext.net.
Here is the step-by-step process that allows to set up the Netgear
- WN3000RPv3 Wireless Range extender by using the WPS button.
- First of all, you need to place your extender in the same room as in which your Wi-Fi router is placed.
- Then make sure that your router is WPS capable and you have an internet connection coming from the main router.
- In the next step, plug the extender into the electrical outlet and then wait for at least 30 seconds for the power LED to become solid green. If the LED does not glow, then click on the ON/OFF button on the side panel of your extender. You can also visit www.mywifiext.net for more information regarding the Netgear WN3000RPv3.
- After that, you have to press and hold the WPS button on the extender for at least 5 seconds. This makes the WPS LED to blink.
- Press the WPS button on your router within the 2 minutes.
- After that, you have to move the extender to your preferred location but to get the good signals to make sure that the extender is in between the router and the wireless devices. Please check the website www.mywifiext.net for more information.
You can also connect to the Extender’s new SSID using your wireless devices. The extender wireless network name (SSID) has now changed to the new network name that has _EXT at the end.